Show Tickets Nevada Nightlife / Clubs Restaurants Area 51 Transportation Free Items Casinos Contact Us 1st City Guides
Wedding Slot Machine Conventions 50% Off Ticket Articles Reader Poll Employment Weather Services Miscellaneous
Home Members
Index Affiliates



Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas . . . #1 Informational Guide of Las Vegas
Oldest Las Vegas City Web Guide
#1 Online Las Vegas Magazine
Las Vegas
Local Time
Premier Business Directory

We List Only the Best Companies
Minister Licensing and Application Information for State of Nevada


County Clerk's Office
Third Floor
Clark County Courthouse
P.O. Box 551601
Las Vegas, NV 89155-1601

Telephone 702-455-3156

For shipping services to the Clark County Courthouse, other than U.S. mail:
County Clerk's Office
Clark County Courthouse, 3rd Floor
200 S. 3rd Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101


Chapter 122 of the Nevada Revised Statutes (NRS) governs the issuance of Certificates of Permission to Perform Marriages. According to NRS 122, you must be a licensed or ordained minister in good standing within your organization; your denomination or organization must be incorporated, organized or established in this state; and your ministry must be primarily one of service to a congregation or denomination. Click on NRS 122 to view the chapter of the Nevada Revised Statutes.

3 Application Types

In order to obtain any of the following Certificates of Permission you must contact the apply for a Certificate of Permission to Perform Marriages in the State of Nevada, click on the appropriate application below.

Regular Certificate of Permission 
For first time applicants, previous certificate holders who have been removed, changed churches or denominations.

Temporary Certificate of Permission
For out-of-state ministers. NRS 122 provides that a licensed or ordained minister in good standing with his denomination or church whose congregation is in another state may perform marriages in the county if authorized to do so by the county clerk.  A separate authorization is required for each marriage performed. Such a minister may perform not more than five marriages in this state in any calendar year. 

Retired Status Certificate of Permission
For current certificate holders wishing to change their certificate to "Retired Status" or applicants who wish to file an initial application for a "Retired Status" certificate. NRS 122 states that the fact that a minister is retired does not disqualify him from obtaining a certificate of permission to perform marriages if, before his retirement, he had active charge of a congregation within this state for a period of at least 3 years.

  See Various Wedding Chapel Packages Online - Prices - Availability - Discounts
Click Here

Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas
PO Box 15110 Las Vegas, NV 89114
702-242-4482      Email Us

  "We List Only the Best Companies"
1994-  Insider Viewpoint of Las Vegas
This site protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and International law. All rights reserved.
Items subject to change without notice, including contests, recommendations, guarantees, reviews.

PLEASE NOTE:  Criminals are using our company name, trying to tell people they won a sweepstakes / lottery prize. (which are illegal in Nevada)
Should anyone contact you asking for money to process your prize, contact the Florida FBI immediately, 813-253-1000 .


Privacy Policy:  We "DO NOT" sell, rent or share your name, email address, or any personal information! .