* The best value in Vegas is the New York steak
special at the Fitzgerald.
The worst value is Siegfried & Roy at the Mirage. Gerald
* The best is Caesar's Magical Empire.
* Worst values in Las Vegas is Danny Ganns at $99 a
pop. Tom Potter
* Best value in Las Vegas is Stratosphere
* The lunch buffet at the Bellagio. I dream about
it! And don't forget the free show at the
* Best values are FOOD Buffets in
general. Ken Starr
* Worst value is some of the show prices have
skyrocketed to be a little outrageous. Ken
* Arizona Charlie's meals in Sourdough Cafe, esp.
the 7/77 late nite breakfasts. Also, the Enter the Night show at
Stardust. Dan Nowak
* Worst value in Las Vegas is the MGM Breakfast
Buffet. Gack! Dan Nowak
* Best value in Vegas is your recommendation to eat
at Hugo's Cellar downtown at the Four Queens hotel, great food.
Thanks Linda Keller
* Best Vegas value is Insider Viewpoint web
site. You have outdone yourself with hundreds of pages of quality
information. I am a senior travel advisor and not a day goes by that
I do not use something from your web site. Robert M.
* Prices of some restaurants in Las Vegas have
gotten out of control, the really worst deals in Vegas. The push to
have the biggest building or the best chief is like little boys discussing
who has the bigger anatomy. Grow up and get real. Donald