* Although I come out to Las Vegas every
year, I have only stayed at a few of the casinos. Circus Circus, since
it was redone, has made check-in easy and fast. I give it a thumbs up
for its staff. I will be staying at the Stratosphere this year and
already having dealt with the reservation staff, I find them to be very
friendly and helpful - a credit to Las Vegas. Teresa Newson
* I have found that New York New York is
the easiest. Why??? It is at the Airport. Ron Blood
* Stardust casino. They are fast
and they treat you very nice. G. J. Smith
* They all seem pretty slow to me.
Been in about 10 different casinos in the past two years and not one stands
out as excellent, speed and efficiency. Lyne Davis WA
* I like the Orleans, they seem to be
helpful, fast and I have not had any problems with lost or wrong
reservations. H.Thomas CA.
* Have to say that the easiest check-in
and, out when I am in Las Vegas was the Fitzgeralds. No problems at
* I have stayed at Harrah's for the last
5 out of 8 years that I have gone to Las Vegas, and have never had a problem
checking in or out. The most I ever waited in line was 15 minutes.
Staff are friendly and courteous. Ann, Kulpmont, PA
* My best experience with checking into
casinos in Vegas is with the smaller casinos like Gold Coast, or Terribles.
* I really like the way the Monte Carlo
gets me into my room. Never had a problem with their check in program
and checking out is a breeze. Lawrence CA
* The best
casino to get in and out of in my opinion is MGM Grand. It may be large,
but they usually have the staff to assist all my family's needs. Walt